Nina from PrettyMade’s Fancy awarded me “One Lovely Blog Award”, thank you very much Nina,in my opinion my blog is not really lovely ;-), but thank’s anyway – it still warms my heart that you thought about me. My pace in blogging is so slow, that I am afraid nobody bothers to read my blog anymore.
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog. Here it is:
2. Answer the 10 questions below, for fun, if you want to. Please? 🙂
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and link back to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favourite colour?
Lilac and green.
2. What is your favourite animal?
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
5. What is your favourite pattern?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
I like both.
7. What is your favourite number?
8. What is your favourite day of the week?
9. What is your favourite flower?
Lily of the valley
10. What is your passion?
My daughter 😉 , miniatures
Few Finnish nominations, in no particular order:
Nina at PrettyMade’s Fancy
Jaana at Jaanan nukkekoti
Maria at Nukkekoti Väinölä
Irina at NarinaNäpertää
I follow so many absolutely fantastic blogs, so it is impossible to nominate everyone. I listed only few Finnish ones, which in one way or another feel closest to me.
P.S. My artist actually is not half naked anymore, I made her a ‘petticoat’ , but will need to get her some proper clothes soon. I have also painted the stairs in her house. So slowly trying to get the house ready for company